Express Search This Blog

Friday, November 6, 2009

TelExpress Accounting Department

I received some excellent feedback today that I feel the need to share. A sales representative made an outside call to a loyal customer. Here's part of the email that our rep sent to Tammy Culler (Accounts Receivable Manager) that praises what a fine job Tammy does. Way to go Tammy!

Hey Tammy,

They think you do a FABULOUS job with your job. They have never seen a more organized company and accounting department. They are very happy with you! ! J They even had the VP of Accounting in there and he said Telexpress was phenomenal. I have experienced having really crappy service in the accounting departments in years past (not here) and I have even lost customers over it. To give you an example…. I lost a customer once over $16.00. This was the largest customer at the time that I had. Crazy, huh!?! So it makes me VERY VERY VERY happy to know you are taking such good care of them, although you take good care of me so I wouldn’t expect any less.